Oh My English :O

by - Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera ,



Hi everyone ^^ I just cant updated my entry with 100% in English because ma English was so bad , and now there's no teacher to teach me anymore just like in school back then TT__TT . This is what I hate being in home and do nothing , got no homework , sometimes I do hate finishing my homework , but now I'm really miss it :'( And now , I just made up my mind that I need to learn something revolve English because English is our second language . Doesn't it too bad if you can't master it ? I do feel like that . It's hard for me also if I wanna proceed my studies in accounting , I need to master it to be the best accountant ever hohohoho . Nak ke mana pun , kena mahir English , kan ? Kecuali lah pergi Korea, Japan mostly diorang mmg tak pandai nak speaking omputih :(

Ok lah, korang boleh tengok semua broken English kat atas tu semua , I just tell you that I'm going to share with you something that I'm going to learn through this blog :D

You May Also Like

8 PEOPLE WITH HIGH ORDER THINKING SKILL

  1. me too. english dah kelaut :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your English is good and there's always room for improvement. So don't stress about it too much. If you put your mind to it,you can always do better so don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot alia for the advice :) appreciate a lot :D

      Delete
  3. Worry not babe, I was like this a few years back but with lots of practise I'm somehow able to write better ( not perfect yet ) English. Cuba baca banyak buku english untuk kembangkan vocabs and grammar. That method helps a lot actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i see, a lot of thanks :) muahhhhh :*

      Delete
  4. haha samalah. kadang2 rindu jugak dgn homework. nak jugak rasanya buat karangan panjang2. me too. eng mmg dah hancurss tah ke mana sejak duduk rumah ni T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jom sama-sama bina balik english yg dah nak roboh tu :3

      Delete
  5. saya pun sama. english teruk. tapi tak salah pun kalau kita mencuba :D

    ReplyDelete

What's your idea ? Share with me ;) But no harsh words please .