Fonts That I Used

by - Saturday, December 24, 2016


Hi guys ^^ 

I just want to share the all the fonts I've been used frequently . 

You can find all of these fonts at www.dafont.com

Starfish
A Little Sunshine
Curely
DJB Happily Ever After
Betty
Bella Donna
Janda Curlygirl Chunky
Hickory Jack
Trendsetter
Paper Daisy
Druchilla
MF I Love Glitter
Luna
Lauren
KG Eyes Wide Open
Cookies And Milk
Beauty And Beast

Actually, there are a lot more , but I can't list all of them . Okay , good night :3

You May Also Like

9 PEOPLE WITH HIGH ORDER THINKING SKILL

  1. Wauuu, cntik2 semuanya. Lpsni nk download. Tq share. Oh, anis tahu tak font apa yg boleh didownload dan dgunakan dlm android phone selain font chococooky?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry , anis tak tahu pulak pasal font dalam phone ,sorry ye

      Delete
  2. paper daisy nampak simple and i love it btw thanks for the sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik2 font ni kalau nak guna atas gambar :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Grabbing some of the fonts! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

What's your idea ? Share with me ;) But no harsh words please .