Spin & Win at HERMO

by - Thursday, December 08, 2016


YEAYYY ^^ 

Hi guys ! I'm just back from my class , my lecturer being so kind today and let the 'children' go back earlier , but I got another on 3pm . I just log into my HERMO account , then I clicked the SPIN & WIN , like I said in my post a few days ago , you will get a life chance to spin each day if you log in . I used mine , then I got RM5 voucher today ! Yes ~

I need to use that before this 15th of December 2016 . I need to spend RM60 at least in order to use that voucher . Now , I got a reason to answer if my mom ask

  " WHY DID YOU KEEP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ? I HAD SEEN A FEW PARCELS BEING SENT ARE UNDER YOUR NAME ! " 

Actually , those are prizes from the giveaway that I joined . For those who have not sign up for HERMO , you guys need to make it as fast as possible , so you won't miss this golden chance to win vouchers and you will save your money a lot because almost all the things are on discount !

bye 

You May Also Like

9 PEOPLE WITH HIGH ORDER THINKING SKILL

  1. You should play Zalora's 12.12 online fever! There's RM20 Hermo voucher that I've received.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh menarik..

    Jom join contest utk menangi hadiah produk dari Cosmoderm: http://yanieyusuf.com/2016/12/exclusive-kuala-lumpur-modest-fashion-week-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestnya dapat voucher ! I spin tapi dapat credits je

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah satu hari nanti mesti dapat jugak ! :)

      Delete
  4. wah. menarik ! good info dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalau dpt credit tu boleh guna ke ? or simpan je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau nak guna, kena kumpul sampai 500 credit dulu :)

      Delete

What's your idea ? Share with me ;) But no harsh words please .