HERMO XMAS 2016

Friday, December 02, 2016

I'm back again ! and tak sah kalau tak promote HERMO ni >.<  Yes , I have to admit that HERMO is the second best place for me to buy all the beauty product that I want . I dont know how about you . 


Bermula dari 1 Disember ni sehingga 31 Disember 2016 , pelbagai tawaran yang HERMO buat ! 


But the best part for me is LUCKY DRAW ! 


How to get more life to spin ? You just need to log in everyday or make a purchase , by making a purchase , you will get more life ! 

*click for a larger image*

I'm really excited to see that MASK part . Some of the items you purchase will be given a free gift bag :) As for the mask below , this is the right time for you to grab it because you won't find any store sell it with this extremely cheap price *kalau nak kata pasar malam jual murah , yes it is tapi ori ke?* . Believe me tho 

And last but not least , PALETTE DELIGHT . All palettes being sold at discounted price ! Iman ku sudah goyang 💀
  • Sleek
  • Heimish
  • Memebox
  • NYX
  • Maybelline
  • Kate
  • Canmake
  • 1028
  • Laneige
  • VDL
  • 3CE
  • Son & Park 

You can find those palettes from these brand and others at HERMO ! Tunggu apa lagi ? Anis nak pergi penuhkan cart and checkout bila dah puas hati. Bye you ollssss 😚

7 comments:

  1. wahhh,, u ni same like my baby sister..
    suka sangat dgn hermo..berkotak2 hermo dlm blk dia..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhe best ^^ banyak produk yang bagus bagus kat situ , pastu delivery dia pun laju :D terbaik

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i also cannot see them there :3 mcm nak klik je semua masuk dalam cart

      Delete
  3. I love hermo and it's heartbreaking when you're limited of money to buy everything.. Q_Q
    tiap hari login main wheel of fortune tu, dlm hati mesti doa dapat la RM50 tu, boleh shopping..:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anis pun hari hari log in semata mata nak dapatkan voucher rm50 tu :D

      Delete

What's your idea ? Share with me ;) But no harsh words please .

Powered by Blogger.